• long awaited reissue of the classic, long sold out debut album from SACRILEGIUM!
• originally released in 1996 the album remains one of the most important and most influentaial recordings from Polish black metal scene, rightfully claimed its place among the best releases Poland ever unleashed
• damn obscure, epic and original melancholic pagan black metal!
• the new edition includes a remastered version of the original album with one bonus track, almost 11 minutes opus “Tam Gdzie Gasnie Dzien” originally released on split “Jesienne Szepty” in 1996
• available as a jewel-case CD and DIGIPACK both with 16 pages booklet with previously unreleased photos, new artwork and lyrics
• double gatefold vinyl version coming in January 2015