- SAMAEL Blood Ritual CD
- ABOVE AURORA The Shrine of Deterioration CD
- KULT MOGIŁ Torn Away The Remains of Dasein CD
- KŁY Wyrzyny CD-digipack
- SAMAEL Worship Him CD
- GEHENNA Seen Through the Veils of Darkness (The Second Spell) CD
- ABOVE AURORA The Shrine of Deterioration LP
- KULT MOGIŁ Torn Away The Remains of Dasein (RED) LP
- OLS Widma CD-digipack
- MORDHELL Graveyard Fuck CD-digipack
- VADER Solitude in Madness CD
- KŁY Taran-Gai CD
- YFEL 1710 Willa wisielców CD
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Songs for the Exiles (Live At Roadburn 2019) CD-digipack
- MGŁA Age of Excuse CD
- BURZUM Hlidskjalf CD
- BURZUM Filosofem CD
- SAMAEL Blood Ritual LP (WHITE)
- TOTENMESSE To CD
- MGŁA Exercises in Futility CD
WE ARE CLOSED FOR HOLIDAYS!
We're closed for our annual summer holiday beginning 6 July until 17 August.
No orders accepted. The possibility of shopping is disabled.
We will be back open on Monday 17th August.
ENCOFFINATION O' Hell, Shine in Thy Whited Sepulchres LP
label: Selfmadegod Records
genre: death doom metal
BLACK VINYL LIMITED TO 389 COPIES! The anticipated sophomore full-length from death/doom duo ENCOFFINATION, "O' Hell, Shine In Thy Whited Sepulchres" is out now! Picking up where they left off with their praised 2010 full-length debut, "Ritual Ascension Beyond Flesh", the new book of hymns, "O' Hell, Shine In Thy Whited Sepulchres", redefines and magnifies ENCOFFINATION's signature low-end funeral doom wrapped in the pure stench of death. Based on Ghoat's own experiences of working in the funeral industry, "O' Hell, Shine In Thy Whited Sepulchres" is a concept album... not in the linear sense, but abstract; from the death of the human form to the sacrifice of flesh into the Earth. Each members' tracks were recorded in their individual home states Summer 2011 - the drums in Cooper, Texas (ElektroSound) and the guitars, bass and drums in Atlanta, Georgia (Graf Yairden). Each track was recorded in the total solitude of the individual members; another excursion into the abyss of death, invoking total incarnation of funereal reality.
From these combined sessions crawls forth the depraved, suffocating, and incredibly eerie forty-minute "O' Hell, Shine In Thy Whited Sepulchres", and album that will slam the coffin lid on the 2011 calendar year as one of the most crushing releases of the year, in pure ENCOFFINATION fashion. The album's visual theme utilizes "Finis Gloriae Mundi," a 17th century painting by Juan De Valdes Leal, and the layout handled directly by Ghoat.
A must have for fans of INCANTATION, RIPPIKOULU, MORPHEUS DESCENDS, dISEMBOWELMENT.
1. Sacrum Profanum Processionali 01:04
2. Rites of Ceremonial Embalm’ment 05:07
3. Ritual Until Blood 04:24
4. Elegant in Their Funebrial Cloaks, Arisen 04:13
5. Crypt of His Communal Devourment 04:54
6. Washed and Buried 04:53
7. Pall of Unrequited Blood 03:55
8. Annunciation of the Viscera 10:34