- IN TWILIGHT'S EMBRACE Lawa CD-digipack
- NARRENWIND Mojej Bolesnej śnię Dobrą Śmierć CD
- KŁY Szczerzenie CD-digipack
- IMPERATOR Eternal Might CD
- TOTENMESSE To CD
- KRIEGSMASCHINE Apocalypticists CD-digipack
- MENTOR Cults, Crypts and Corpses CD
- GORYCZ Piach CD
- KŁY Taran-Gai CD
- KŁY Szczerzenie (CRYSTAL CLEAR) LP
- MGŁA Exercises in Futility CD
- GORYCZ Piach (CLEAR) LP
- ENTROPIA Vacuum CD-digipack
- FURIA Księżyc milczy luty CD
- IN TWILIGHT'S EMBRACE Vanitas CD
- RAGEHAMMER The Hammer Doctrine CD
- GORYCZ T-Shirt
- BURZUM Burzum / Aske CD
- YARN OF THE WICKED Lore * Anne CD
- KRIEGSMASCHINE Enemy of Man CD-digipack
label: Pagan Records
genre: doom death metal
WHITE vinyl in gatefold 370gsm cover LTD to 100 copies + digital download code.
Old school doom death metal! Brand new album from Polish MORDOR. Heavy riffing, strong, deep vocals and a massive sound - it is a return to the old atmosphere of the classic early 90's doom/death metal sound.
1. Darkness Falls
5. Incalculable Sadness
6. Dark Room
Mordor are one of the precursors of Polish doom metal. Established in 1990 in Częstochowa, they have quickly become one of the most respected Polish doom-death bands. This was confirmed with the favourable response to their “Nothing” (1992) demo and the debut album “Prayer to…” (1993), both receiving positive reviews from around the world.
The comeback album, “Darkness…”, which is in fact the band's first album in 21 years, was recorded at No Solace Studio with production duties taken care of by M. of Mgła fame. Consisting of six tracks, it is a return to the band’s roots, naturally continuing from the band’s days in the early 90s when Mordor where one of the first representatives of Polish doom-death metal. Listeners should expect heavy riffs, strong, deep vocals and a massive sound. In short, it is a return to the old atmosphere with a much stronger sound.
The "Darkness..." artwork has been created by Arkadiusz Zając, and the graphic design was done by Mentalporn.