- MORD'A'STIGMATA Songs for the Exiles (Live At Roadburn 2019) CD-digipack
- BURZUM Thulêan Mysteries 2CD-digipack
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Ansia (WHITE) LP
- OLS Widma CD-digipack /PRE-ORDER!/
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Our Hearts Slow Down LP (WHITE)
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Dreams of Quiet Places T-SHIRT
- GRAND BELIAL'S KEY Kosherat CD
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Our Hearts Slow Down CD-digipack
- GRAND BELIAL'S KEY Judeoblast Assassination CD
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Dreams of Quiet Places CD
- BURZUM Thulêan Mysteries 2LP (CLEAR)
- FURIA Księżyc milczy luty CD
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Hope LP
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Dreams of Quiet Places LP (BLACK)
- FURIA Logo - button badge
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Hope CD-digipack
- FURIA Martwa Polska Jesien CD-digipack
- KŁY Szczerzenie CD-digipack
- FURIA Guido CD
- MGŁA Age of Excuse LP
Following the restrictions applied since March 20th, 2020 by the Polish and international postal services, we are forced to suspend all foreign shipments for a period of 15 days. The webstore remains open, so you can place your orders. The shippings will resume around April 15th. Thank you for your understanding.
label: Pagan Records
genre: black metal
Jewelcase CD with 12-page booklet.
The sophomore album from NARRENWIND titled “Ja, Dago”. The album merge the old good viking era Bathory influence with sombre aura clad feeling of Burzum alongside virulent vocals sung in Polish telling the story inspired by the „Dagome Iudex” trilogy written by Zbigniew Nienacki. The album cover shows the artwork of famous Polish artist Stanisław Szukalski used with the kind permission of Archives Szukalski, layout by Wheelwright Productions.
2. Żądza czynów
3. Ja Piastun
6. Ród Olbrzymów
7. Dolina Śmierci
8. Krew i ziemia
"Eons ago, before the oceans drank Atlantis, the Race of mighty Giants used to dwell here, on the territory of what is known now as Poland. One day, centuries later, a mighty son of these Giants decided to set up his Kingdom on this land. Listen to his tale... It is only I, his chronicler, that can tell thee his saga. I do believe his tale is within all of you. It is a manifestation of your energy. It is what all of you are seeking. For what we are all seeking is not a meaning for life. What we are seeking is the rapture that will tear us apart. Let this myth grant you this feeling. Let the story of "Ja, Dago" take you there...".