- SAMAEL Blood Ritual CD
- ABOVE AURORA The Shrine of Deterioration CD
- KŁY Wyrzyny CD-digipack
- SAMAEL Worship Him CD
- KULT MOGIŁ Torn Away The Remains of Dasein CD
- GEHENNA Seen Through the Veils of Darkness (The Second Spell) CD
- ABOVE AURORA The Shrine of Deterioration LP
- KULT MOGIŁ Torn Away The Remains of Dasein (RED) LP
- MORDHELL Graveyard Fuck CD-digipack
- OLS Widma CD-digipack
- YFEL 1710 Willa wisielców CD
- KŁY Taran-Gai CD
- VADER Solitude in Madness CD
- BURZUM Hlidskjalf CD
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Songs for the Exiles (Live At Roadburn 2019) CD-digipack
- MGŁA Age of Excuse CD
- BURZUM Filosofem CD
- SAMAEL Blood Ritual LP (WHITE)
- NON OPUS DEI Głód CD-digipack
- BURZUM Hvis Lysett Tar Oss CD
WE ARE CLOSED FOR HOLIDAYS!
We're closed for our annual summer holiday beginning 6 July until 17 August.
No orders accepted. The possibility of shopping is disabled.
We will be back open on Monday 17th August.
label: Pagan Records
genre: black metal
Jewelcase CD with 12-page booklet.
The sophomore album from NARRENWIND titled “Ja, Dago”. The album merge the old good viking era Bathory influence with sombre aura clad feeling of Burzum alongside virulent vocals sung in Polish telling the story inspired by the „Dagome Iudex” trilogy written by Zbigniew Nienacki. The album cover shows the artwork of famous Polish artist Stanisław Szukalski used with the kind permission of Archives Szukalski, layout by Wheelwright Productions.
2. Żądza czynów
3. Ja Piastun
6. Ród Olbrzymów
7. Dolina Śmierci
8. Krew i ziemia
"Eons ago, before the oceans drank Atlantis, the Race of mighty Giants used to dwell here, on the territory of what is known now as Poland. One day, centuries later, a mighty son of these Giants decided to set up his Kingdom on this land. Listen to his tale... It is only I, his chronicler, that can tell thee his saga. I do believe his tale is within all of you. It is a manifestation of your energy. It is what all of you are seeking. For what we are all seeking is not a meaning for life. What we are seeking is the rapture that will tear us apart. Let this myth grant you this feeling. Let the story of "Ja, Dago" take you there...".