- MGŁA Age of Excuse CD
- MGŁA Age of Excuse LP
- ARKONA Age of Capricorn CD-digipack
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Songs for the Exiles (Live At Roadburn 2019) CD-digipack /PRE-ORDER!/
- KAT pentagram logo -button badge
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Our Hearts Slow Down LP (WHITE) /PRE-ORDER!/
- ARKONA Lunaris CD-digipack
- ROSK remnats CD-digipack
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Dreams of Quiet Places CD
- FURIA Martwa Polska Jesien CD-digipack
- KRIEGSMASCHINE Apocalypticists CD-digipack
- BURZUM Belus CD
- MGŁA With Hearts Toward None CD
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Ansia (WHITE) LP /PRE-ORDER!/
- FURIA Księżyc milczy luty CD
- MGŁA Groza LP
- PROFANUM Profanum Aeternum CD
- KŁY Szczerzenie CD-digipack
- NARRENWIND Ja, Dago CD
- VASSAFOR Invocations of Darkness 3CD-digifile
label: Pagan Records
genre: black metal
Gatefold vinyl LP 180g. on black vinyl incl. booklet + digital download code.
Poland's black metal band NON OPUS DEI returns with its eighth studio album titled "Głód" (which can be translated as famine or hunger).
Formed in Olsztyn, capitol of the Warmia region in Poland in 1997 NON OPUS DEI travelled a long way to find itself stand out by original approach to black metal, pushing the boundaries of the genre. Just like all their earlier material "Głód" delivers journey through a maze of abstract ideas, frenetic tempos and whimsical patterns that are not normally found in black metal.
2. Po jałowej ziemi
3. Diabeł posiał głód
5. Do ołtarzy w piekle
6. Czarci most
"Głód" was worked on in three different locations: recorded at Bat Studio in Olsztyn (Poland) then mixed by Haldor Grunberg at Satanic Audio and finally mastered at famous US Audiosiege Studio in Portland, Oregon (Full of Hell, Black Tusk, SUNN O))), Wormwitch, Obituary...).
Cover art and layout for both formats was designed by Bartek Rogalewicz/LODGE.BLACK.
Klimorh (vocals) comments about the lyric concept of the album : "The concept of "Głód" ("Famine") was inspired by some ritual practises from the territory of Poland, especially Warmia. The practises survived in spoken folklore until today. They can also be found in files from trials against the use of black magic. The peopley used to make sacrifices at the end of the Winter. To wake up the Sun. For The nature to be reborn. Yet one year, She, led by vengeance and hatred, reversed The Ritual. She put a hunger-spell on the soil of all fields. She enchanted sowing with dead crops. Put a thirst-spell on the waters of all rivers. From dead earth, she drank the thirst. From her mouth full of not-water, rains returned to the sky. And so, She sowed Famine...".