- RAGEHAMMER Into Certain Death CD
- RAGEHAMMER Into Certain Death LP
- ABOVE AURORA The Shrine of Deterioration CD
- MGŁA Age of Excuse CD
- KULT MOGIŁ Torn Away The Remains of Dasein CD
- MGŁA Exercises in Futility CD
- RAGEHAMMER The Hammer Doctrine CD
- TRAUMA Daimonion CD
- RAGEHAMMER War Hawks CD
- BURZUM Filosofem CD
- FURIA Nocel CD
- BURZUM Hvis Lysett Tar Oss CD
- MGŁA Groza CD
- KŁY Wyrzyny CD-digipack
- FURIA Marzannie, Królowej Polski (GOLD) LP
- MORDHELL Graveyard Fuck CD-digipack
- KŁY Taran-Gai CD
- RAGEHAMMER The Hammer Doctrine LP
- VOIDHANGER Working Class Misanthropy CD
- IMMORTAL Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism CD
label: Pagan Records
genre: neofolk / ritual music
6-panel digipak CD with 16-page booklet with lyrics and translations.
New album from Ols - one-woman dark-neofolk project from Poland.
Ols music is based on polyphonic vocal harmonies, complemented with instrumental parts which build a ritual and hypnotic character. Ols music is usually described as neofolk, but it is difficult to label it under a specific genre because you can find elements of various genres there - from mesmerizing lullabies, disquieting ritual chants, folk, through alternative music, to fragments inspired by atmospheric black metal.
Recommended for fans of Of The Wand and The Moon, Heilung, Agalloch, Dead can Dance and Tenhi. The reviewers also compared Ols to Wardruna, Alcest, Drudkh, Skuggsja, Faun or Myrkur, and although the similarities seem even less obvious here, such comparisons give some idea of how Ols’ music is perceived by the audience.
All music, lyrics, vocals, instruments & production by Anna Maria Oskierko. "Widma" was recorded, mixed and mastered at Nowy Sącz Studio by Piotr "Armia" Pietrzak.
4. W ciemny las
6. Drzewa dawno zmarły
8. Pod lodem