- SAMAEL Blood Ritual CD
- ABOVE AURORA The Shrine of Deterioration CD
- KULT MOGIŁ Torn Away The Remains of Dasein CD
- KŁY Wyrzyny CD-digipack
- SAMAEL Worship Him CD
- GEHENNA Seen Through the Veils of Darkness (The Second Spell) CD
- ABOVE AURORA The Shrine of Deterioration LP
- KULT MOGIŁ Torn Away The Remains of Dasein (RED) LP
- OLS Widma CD-digipack
- MORDHELL Graveyard Fuck CD-digipack
- VADER Solitude in Madness CD
- KŁY Taran-Gai CD
- YFEL 1710 Willa wisielców CD
- MORD'A'STIGMATA Songs for the Exiles (Live At Roadburn 2019) CD-digipack
- MGŁA Age of Excuse CD
- BURZUM Hlidskjalf CD
- BURZUM Filosofem CD
- SAMAEL Blood Ritual LP (WHITE)
- TOTENMESSE To CD
- MGŁA Exercises in Futility CD
WE ARE CLOSED FOR HOLIDAYS!
We're closed for our annual summer holiday beginning 6 July until 17 August.
No orders accepted. The possibility of shopping is disabled.
We will be back open on Monday 17th August.
label: Selfmadegod Records
genre: grindcore / crust / punk/ death metal
The reissue the long out-of-print sole full-length from infamous Oakland-based crust/metal outfit STORMCROW has finally been released. The now defunct act stormed onto the scene in 2005 with the release of their debut and only full length, "Enslaved In Darkness", followed by a series of brutal split releases with SANCTUM, SKAVEN, MASSGRAVE, LAUDANUM and COFFINS over the next four years. This official worldwide reissue reintroduces the album's cruel AMEBIX-style crust infused with metallic riffs; a must-have for BOLT THROWER, AXEGRINDER, DEVIATED INSTINCT, and HELLSHOCK devotees. STORMCROW's ominous tone built of thunderous drums, chunky guitar rhythms, intricate time patterns, and intensely dark vocals have helped the band become a well-respected name within the crust and metal scenes. The release also features artwork done by Rob Middleton (DEVIATED INSTINCT) and was recorded by Greg Wilkinsen of BRAINOIL.
1. Enslaved In Darkness 4:02
2. Anguished Existence 3:32
3. Baleful Conception 5:20
4. Willing To Forgive 7:30
5. New Messiah 7:50